Wednesday, September 2, 2015

We Made It!

We are here!!

Here I sit on the couch of friends who have graciously offered to let our family, all 6 of us, stay with them while we are looking for a house of our own. Here I sit in disbelief that we are actually in Georgia!

When we first started looking and then actually got a firm date that we would move we had 45 days before we actually left. I thought it was going to be FOREVER. I never thought the day was really going to come.

It took us 24 hours in a car and lots of stops to make it to our destination. The kids did amazing with the trip. They slept on and off. There were very few fights. I survived driving through Nashville and Atlanta. It was awesome!

We were all ready to be out of the car when we arrived. We spent that first night just catching up with friends.

We thank everyone for their prayers and support as we traveled. God kept us all safe and for that we are very thankful.

I am working on posts for the rest of the week about the days leading up to getting her and our first week here so far! I just wanted you all to know we made it safely and are enjoying our time so far.

Blessings,

Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment