Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Blog, New Adventures

Here is the new blog.

Here is a new adventure.

I originally started the new blog for the purpose of writing. I wanted people to get a chance to learn my writing style and maybe some day purchase the book I am in the middle of writing.

As life has changed so much in the past 6 weeks I want to start the blog with new adventures. We are moving to Georgia!!!!

I know, I know, I still can not believe it either. This is such a crazy thing. I never thought I would move hundreds of miles away from my family. Here we are. Moving in 9 days!

I will write more about how we got here and all the lessons God has been teaching me along the way in future posts.

Be sure not to miss out on future posts and keep caught up with all that is happening in our life by subscribing to the blog.

Blessings, Dany

No comments:

Post a Comment